Lenten Education Series
On Fridays during the month of March, we will be offering a series of educational opportunities for the adult members of the parish. These occasions will be based on the series that was offered on Tuesdays during November and December of this past year.
What I would like to do is to continue to use these classes to address the various questions I am asked about aspects of scripture, Christian history, and the traditions represented in the church. After the November/December sessions, I was given a variety of ideas for classes and will be grouping them in a logical manner for presentation.
Once that is done, I will have more to say. However, please keep Friday nights free from March 3rd to the 31st. Tentatively, we are aiming to offer these classes from 7:00 until 8:00 pm.
What I would like to do is to continue to use these classes to address the various questions I am asked about aspects of scripture, Christian history, and the traditions represented in the church. After the November/December sessions, I was given a variety of ideas for classes and will be grouping them in a logical manner for presentation.
Once that is done, I will have more to say. However, please keep Friday nights free from March 3rd to the 31st. Tentatively, we are aiming to offer these classes from 7:00 until 8:00 pm.

<< Home