Parish Picnic on June 12th
I know it seems hard to believe, but June is almost upon us and the parish picnic beckons in just two weeks.
Those who plan on attending, which I would expect is everyone, need to be aware of two items of business:
1. Tickets for the luncheon will be on sale at the parish beginning this week. The cost of a ticket is $5 per person or $12 per family.
2. All participants are encouraged to bring a salad, dessert, or side dish. The entree will be provided and is included in the ticket price.
Should you have any questions, please call the parish office at 929-1722.
Those who plan on attending, which I would expect is everyone, need to be aware of two items of business:
1. Tickets for the luncheon will be on sale at the parish beginning this week. The cost of a ticket is $5 per person or $12 per family.
2. All participants are encouraged to bring a salad, dessert, or side dish. The entree will be provided and is included in the ticket price.
Should you have any questions, please call the parish office at 929-1722.

<< Home