Interim Rector's Schedule Change for June
During the month of June [actually beginning on May 31st], I will be teaching an evening course at Hartford Seminary entitled "Is There Such a Thing? The Spirituality of Teenagers."
[Yes, the Seminary did misspell my name on the web site.]
As the course runs from 6 pm until 9 pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays, my ability to meet with groups and individuals on those evenings is compromised during the month.
However, with the coming of summer [no, really, it may be 45 degrees outside, but summer is almost here] I anticipate that our meeting schedule will moderate some.
If you're not doing anything on Tuesday and Thursday evenings in June, feel free to call the Seminary to arrange to audit the course. I guarantee scintillation. Or, if you want to wait, I'll be offering a parish-styled version to congregations in the autumn.
Also, I will be taking a brief vacation from June 18th until the 20th. Fr. Jim Mulligan will serve in my place on Sunday morning. Please make him welcome.
[Yes, the Seminary did misspell my name on the web site.]
As the course runs from 6 pm until 9 pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays, my ability to meet with groups and individuals on those evenings is compromised during the month.
However, with the coming of summer [no, really, it may be 45 degrees outside, but summer is almost here] I anticipate that our meeting schedule will moderate some.
If you're not doing anything on Tuesday and Thursday evenings in June, feel free to call the Seminary to arrange to audit the course. I guarantee scintillation. Or, if you want to wait, I'll be offering a parish-styled version to congregations in the autumn.
Also, I will be taking a brief vacation from June 18th until the 20th. Fr. Jim Mulligan will serve in my place on Sunday morning. Please make him welcome.

<< Home