Soul Bowl 2006!

Hey everyone well we are off and running to Soul Fest!!!
I got all the figures and it will cost everyone are you Ready....... $170.00 per person [includes tickets, room, board, and travel expenses - Ed.].
Please make sure that you have your check with you on This Sunday!!!
Please or I will have to send the treasurer after you. LOL, If you cannot make it please be sure to call me TODAY!!!!
I will be ordering the tickets tonight. So if I order you a ticket you will still be responsible for the cost. I will also have the permission slips on Sunday to be filled out by the parents, with a seperate note about fire works, some of the kids wanted to get fireworks on the missions trip. Mr. Donegan, would be responsible for buying and lighting off of the fireworks. Also the soul fest is collecting non perishable food items and slightly used clothing so if you wanted to bring a couple items to donate that would be great. ( DO NOT BRING A GARBAGE BAG OF STUFF PLEASE, A COUPLE OF ITEMS IS FINE)
any questions please contact me.
Peace Out,
Leslie
[Peace out? Word from Momma B.]

<< Home