Important Safety Information
For those of you stopping by the parish anytime today, please know that SBC, the people who lost my e-mail for an entire week, are doing some work just outside the entrance/exit to/from the parking lot. This requires considerable care on the part of drivers.
[I can testify to this as one of Shelton's finest yelled at me this morning for daring to turn into the parking lot. Hmmm, I wonder what a man in a clerical collar would want at a church during the week? Aren't they just open on Sundays?]
Yesterday, SBC and the Shelton police blocked the entrance for an hour or so. Should you need to enter or exit the lot, remember that there is an entrance just off of Nichols Ave. It is well hidden, however, so take care.
[I can testify to this as one of Shelton's finest yelled at me this morning for daring to turn into the parking lot. Hmmm, I wonder what a man in a clerical collar would want at a church during the week? Aren't they just open on Sundays?]
Yesterday, SBC and the Shelton police blocked the entrance for an hour or so. Should you need to enter or exit the lot, remember that there is an entrance just off of Nichols Ave. It is well hidden, however, so take care.

<< Home