Friday, April 28, 2006

Just Before the Weekend Begins...

...I wanted to leave you with this photo, that I have been promising to Maxwell for some time I would post. I had to first replace my old scanner, and then replace the replacement [don't ask, please], before I could finally do these photos justice. While many of the children have taken home the "Jesus Doll" [a gift from a bishop] for a week or two, Maxwell kept a detailed photographic chronicle of his week.

While there are many photos, as Maxwell is a busy young man, this was my favorite:
A little karate would have given Jesus an even greater edge when clearing out the temple marketplace, don't you think?

While I have your attention, I would remind everyone that we have the Talent Show and Ziti Dinner tomorrow night, with proceeds enabling the parish youth to attend a missionary experience this summer, and the Newcomers' Breakfast between the services on Sunday morning. After the 10 am Eucharist, we will have a class for the Adult confirmands.

Oh, yeah. We also the Sunday morning services, at 8 and 10 am, as usual. See you all in church.