Currently going walkabout...
Emily says "Hi" to everyone. She may be found at the food counter.
Now I'm visiting with Luke and Paul at the candy zone. They say everything is "going good". [Luke wants me to remind everyone that cotton candy is $1.50 for a small bag and mini-pumpkins are 75 cents. A saleman is born, I think.]
In the Narthex:
A busy place. One may find music boxes, Christmas ornaments, Teddy Bears, Fabrics and Design Items, and Quartz Jewelry.
In Classroom One:
Beaded Jewelry and some very nice Handbags.
Emily says "Hi" to everyone. She may be found at the food counter.
Now I'm visiting with Luke and Paul at the candy zone. They say everything is "going good". [Luke wants me to remind everyone that cotton candy is $1.50 for a small bag and mini-pumpkins are 75 cents. A saleman is born, I think.]
In the Narthex:
A busy place. One may find music boxes, Christmas ornaments, Teddy Bears, Fabrics and Design Items, and Quartz Jewelry.
In Classroom One:
Beaded Jewelry and some very nice Handbags.

<< Home