Urgent Message from the Youth Minister
The following is from Leslie, the leader of St. Paul's youth ministry:
Youth Group update!
Help! I have ordered 20 tickets for the girls’ Revolve Tour (Women of Faith) on Nov. 11-12 with lunch included.
Problem! My nephew is getting married that Sat. (just found out).
I was suppose to take the girls from grades 6-12 for this amazing event and now I will not be able to.
What I need is some of the wonderful moms to be willing to take their daughters and a friend or 2 outside the church.
I really need your support in this matter. The money has to be in by the end of August, or at least a deposit for the tickets. The price is 53.00 per person for Friday evening and Sat. with a lunch.
I will take care of the tickets and the details I just need moms to really step up to the plate with this.
It is a great opportunity for you to build your relationship with your daughter as well as bring someone to know Jesus.
Please contact Leslie ASAP.
God Bless
Youth Group update!
Help! I have ordered 20 tickets for the girls’ Revolve Tour (Women of Faith) on Nov. 11-12 with lunch included.
Problem! My nephew is getting married that Sat. (just found out).
I was suppose to take the girls from grades 6-12 for this amazing event and now I will not be able to.
What I need is some of the wonderful moms to be willing to take their daughters and a friend or 2 outside the church.
I really need your support in this matter. The money has to be in by the end of August, or at least a deposit for the tickets. The price is 53.00 per person for Friday evening and Sat. with a lunch.
I will take care of the tickets and the details I just need moms to really step up to the plate with this.
It is a great opportunity for you to build your relationship with your daughter as well as bring someone to know Jesus.
Please contact Leslie ASAP.
God Bless

<< Home